Tune in on Sunday July 6, 2014 @ 2:00 PM ET on Sportsman Channel
Anyone hunting with kids this spring? Read my @winchester blog on the impt of youth hunting. bit.ly/1id57af
Only a week away! Hope you clear your schedules on Sundays this summer & tune into @SPORTSMANchnl & @PursuitChannel
Enjoying some incredible bass fishing down south! Much better than the blizzard like conditions back home in MN
Having a blast in Las Vegas...gotta love indoor skydiving! Next time I'll have to try the real thing!!
Having an wonderful time at SHOT! Thanks for all the support & great to see the hunting industry stronger than ever!
- Season 2 Show 1- "Decoying Iowa Bucks"
- Season 2 Show 2- "Newfoundland Moose"
- Season 2 Show 3- "Rattling Montana Whitetails"
- Season 2 Show 4- "Monster Gators"
- Season 2 Show 5- "Tall-Tined Illinois Giant"
- Season 2 Show 6- Colorado Elk
- Season 2 Show 7- "Rosebud Spring Gobblers"
- Season 2 Show 8- "Double the Fun"
- Season 2 Show 9- "Whitetail Heaven"
- Season 2 Show 10- "Spring Fever"
- Season 2 Show 11- "Best of Winchester Deadly Passion"
- Season 2 Show 12 - "Charging Alaska Bear"
- Season 2 Show 12- "Late Season Success"
- Season 1 Highlights- All Impact Shots
- Season 1 Show 1- "World-Record New Zealand Red Stag"
- Season 1 Show 2- "Ultimate Turkey Tour"
- Season 1 Show 3- "Gator Slam"
- Season 1 Show 4- "Mule Deer Madness"
- Season 1 Show 5- "Predator Calling Giant Black Bear"
- Season 1 Show 6- "Colorado Velvet Skyscraper"
- Season 1 Show 7- "Big Bulls of the Gila"
- Season 1 Show 8- "Late Season Illinois Booner"
- Season 1 Show 9- "Africa: Up Close & Personal"
- Season 1 Show 10- "Early Season Big Buck Double"
- Season 1 Show 11- "Eye Level Black Bears"
- Season 1 Show 12- "202-Illinois Giant">
- Season 1 Show 13- "Bringin' Home the Bacon-Texas Style"
- Predator Calling Bear: Tips & Tricks
- Trail Cam Tips with a Cuddeview
- Rage Replacement Broadheads
- Tips on Hunting Rub Lines
- Making Extremely Close Bow Shots
- Using Thermals While Hunting
- Traveling to our Stand
- Fast Bows
- Accessories for Hunting Cold Weather
- How to Stop a Moving Buck
- Youth Bow Selection
Melissa Bachman is an accomplished huntress with a unique ability to share her love for the great outdoors and all things wild with her passionate fans and viewers.
Growing up in a region known to sportsman for its unique blend of hunting and fishing opportunities, Melissa Bachman immersed herself in a central Minnesota lifestyle filled with options. Decisions regarding which tree stand to hunt before school or if she’d have better luck on snow geese were just some of the decisions a young woman had to make.
Surrounded by a family filled with love and mentors galore, Melissa pursued her academic life with the very same moxie she approached her passion for hunting. After graduating with honors and armed with a degree in television broadcasting, and another in Spanish, from St Cloud State University, Melissa trained her sights on a career in outdoor television.
Melissa began as a TV intern, and within months was offered a producer position where she traveled the country filming, producing and writing shows wit5h a variety of incredible hunters on some fantastic adventures.
Although close to her dream job, Melissa truly longed to be the one outwitting her prey, and squeezing the trigger. So she spent every spare moment of her free time arduously filming and editing her own hunts. Finally, with time, patience and persistence, Melissa got some solid shows into the right hands and her wish became reality.
Now Melissa spends nearly 200 days a year in the field hunting the globe and producing her show Winchester Deadly Passion, a top-notch, adrenaline-pumping hunting show now in its fourth season which can be found on The Sportsman Channel & Pursuit.
SHOT Show - Jan 20-23- Sands Expo Center- Las Vegas, Nevada Jan 20 Autograph signing with Jana Waller at 2-3
Grand Slam Club Ovis- Jan 28-31- Grand Sierra Reno- Reno, NV- Seminar 9am-10am
SCI- Feb 4-7, Mandalay Bay- Speaker at Hunter Defense Luncheon on Sat Feb 7 12-1:30
Great American Outdoor Show- Feb 7-15 (booth)
Sparta Sports Expo Show- March 14, Sparta, WI (booth)
North Dakota Bowhunters Association Banquet- March 27-29 Keynote Speaker
NRA 2015 Annual Meetings & Exhibits- April 10-12 Music City Center, Nashville, TN
The Greater Wisconsin Outdoor Sportsman Festival- Jun 12-14
DeerFest- West Bend, WI July 31-Aug 2 (booth)